Are you a fan of MLB The Show 19 and have a player whose contract is about to expire? Extend that contract and keep your star player on your team! Here`s how you can do it:
1. Go to the « Contract Extension » option in the « Roster » menu.
2. Select the player whose contract you want to extend.
3. You will be presented with the terms of their current contract and the option to negotiate a new contract.
4. Choose the number of years you want to extend the contract for and the amount you`re willing to pay the player per year.
5. Keep in mind that the player`s overall rating and current stats will affect how much they will demand for a contract extension.
6. Negotiate until you reach an agreement with the player. You may need to make several offers before you reach a deal.
7. Once both parties agree on the terms, the player will sign a new contract and remain on your team for the specified number of years.
It`s important to keep in mind that not all players will want to negotiate a contract extension. Some may want to test free agency to see if they can get a better deal elsewhere. If your player declines your offer, you may need to wait until the end of the season to try again.
In conclusion, extending a player`s contract in MLB The Show 19 is a simple process but requires careful negotiation and consideration of the player`s worth. By following these steps, you can keep your star player on your team and continue to dominate on the virtual diamond.